My name is DJ
I’m 28 (I should start saying “20-something” year-old?)
I’m also a year 2 medical school student
I read a lot of books (used to, that is… back when I’m wasn’t studying all day), but that doesn’t stop me still keeping buying and buying more and more! 🙂
With the books was reading, I thought I’d make a book blog!
A mainly SF/F book blog
And because I LOVE SF/F and the community so much!
I decided to keep the blog alive even though I was starting medical school
And switch the blog’s focus to interviews, instead! ( I mean a crap-ton of interviews per month, too)
You can expect:
- New Books Reviews
every Tuesday(1 or 2 during my vacations months) The Time Traveler’s Almanac Read-Along every Thursday
- The Friday Face-Off (hosted by BooksbyProxy) on
Fridays(Again, vacations I will rejoin this on Fridays)
- Can’t Wait Wednesday! on
Wednesdays(Vacation Wednesdays, that is!) Backlist Burndown (hosted by Lisa @TenasciousReader) on the last Friday of each month.
- Book Collecting updates on Saturdays (this is still here once a month or so!)
- Several author interviews, guest posts, and spotlights each month.
- Generally 15-20 author interviews per month from big name publishers (like TOR and Orbit) to small, independent presses.
Several comics/graphic novels review each month.
- You might even see an essay pop up once in a blue moon
Comments are both allowed and encourage! (though I may be tardy to reply these days)